04 June 2008

Good Ol' Days

I relived a bit of my childhood today while watching the neighbors kids.  Elle was quite the chatterbox and really kept me laughing. But it was playing all of the good ol' games that really was fun.

  • Duck-duck-goose- This really turned into tag inside the house... bzzt. Sorry Mom.  
  • Hide-and-go-seek- Down side to this, it's much harder to hide once you grow up.  All your "I'm so sneaky" hiding places seem to be WAY too small. 
  • Makeovers- Painting nails can be quite fun. I know you're all jealous of my stylish multi-colored hands- nails and fingers painted- but I have to admit that I was impressed by Elle's skills.  I couldn't paint nails that well when I was four.  
Who knew that a quasi rainy day could be so much fun?

1 comment:

Lauren Davison said...

Happy birthday yesterday, by the way. Sorry it's late! :) I hope if was phenomenal!