17 January 2007

Cold?

Everywhere I go everyone says their cold? What does it mean anyways? According to dictionary.com it means “having little or no warmth.”

Well that would sum up Rexburg alright. But how does one really know that it’s cold outside? Perhaps it’s the fact that that every time I open the front door it instantly blows in steam. Or maybe it’s because after two steps out the door my nose hairs have completely frozen. It could possibly be due to the fact of mountains of snow piled up in every available space I see. There’s also the fact of practicing my ice skating skills along the sidewalk. But mostly you know it’s cold when you finally reach home and you walk into an apartment that’s the same temperature inside as out.

Burrr! Grab the blanky’s and hot coca it’s gunna be a rough one tonight!

3 comments:

Annegirl said...

Oh! Yay for the electric blanket! Did they ever get your heat turned back on or do I have to come up there and show them some Sister Attitude?

Plus, guess what?! I think my nose hairs froze the other day, too! And I thought of you! Aw... =)

Adriane said...

Yeah...my nose hairs keep freezing...and my perma-ponytail...
and it's not even quite as cold down here!!!

meagan said...

Amen, sister-friend (:

My current pajama choices:
*flannel pajama bottoms
*sweatpants
*softball socks
*slipper socks
*long-sleeved shirt
*sweatshirt

then I top it all off by rolling myself up like a tacquito in two fleece blankets and burying myself like this.

Good luck!