29 April 2007

Why am I such a misfit?

As I’ve begun to “re-establish” myself at home over the past few weeks it has seemed to me that I just don’t belong. But after a meeting this evening with all the other Young Single Adult sisters from my home ward I’ve realized we all feel this way. Even the sister’s who were trying to get feedback from us (on how to make the transition stage a little bit easier for us all) were commenting on how they have similar feelings. Basically I learned that we all have similar feelings even though we’re all going through different stages in life. Maybe I’m not such a misfit after all…

2 comments:

Adriane said...

Moving home for the summer was one of the hardest things I've ever done. But it was good too. Not a misfit. Definitely not.

Annegirl said...

I like to play with you.

And I hate the misfit song.

That's all. =)