08 November 2007

Ten things to do when life gives you lemons make lemonade, or...

1-Sing along with your iPod at the top of your lungs while trekking across campus
2-Two words. dance party
3-Sleep, the world always looks better after a power nap or good nights sleep
4-Go wedding dress/ring shopping with an engaged roommate :)
5-Remember that everything happens for a reason
6-Patiently await for desired mail
7-Bake something (personal favorites: banana muffins or cookie dough)
8-Service, forget about yourself.
9-Read children's literature
10-Take life's happenings in stride and move forward

2 comments:

Adriane said...

I recall sitting on the floor of the Children's lit. section quite often after a long, hard day's studying. Quite relaxing and beneficial.
I look forward to your lemonade.

Annegirl said...

11. Buy new pants. Except, Dad doesn't approve of this particular habit. Ahem. Baking things would be far more productive. I should work on that...

Love you!!! (And still waiting to hear about that letter when it comes!)