23 October 2007

My one and only true love!

Every year as the Christmas season approaches. Songs fill the air: "Deck the Halls", "Chestnuts Roasting", "Were You there", "I'll be home for Christmas" are just a few classics. But one thing has been missing throughout the years and I am proud to announce it has finally arrived in stores near you. Every household should own it. The season really cannot be complete without it. That is right, I am talking about the new Noel Josh Groban's news CD. No Christmas will be complete without it.

To all of you who don't approve of Christmas music before the other holidays are over I apologize. But Josh is a classic, so I'm sure you'll understand. :D

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Oh yay! Now mt life can be complete. Sigh.

meagan said...

One time, I may or may not have made a special trip to Barnes and Noble after reading your blog . . .
Delicious (:

Annegirl said...

I'm sorry. Did you just say "Josh" and "Christmas" in the same sentence?

How redundant.

Gone shopping.