You know you will survive finals week when...
- You've stewed over one question on the exam for 15 minutes and still can figure out which is the 'most correct' answer. Finally you give up and when you're done with the rest of the exam you muster up enough courage to ask your professor if there is a correct answer. He reads the question and possible answers over and says, "Hmmm... I wonder why no one else said anything." Score! I guess waking up at 5 o'clock this morning really did pay off.
- You get online to take you're New Testament final and it's not there. Guess that means he decided not to have us take it..... :)
- You get to sell your books back, with money to burn you stroll through the bookstore. While thinking a that t-shirt is really cute you remember that hanging onto that wad of cash for just a while longer will ultimately mean an uke! Definately worth the wait.
- Or when you're walking through the library and some man looks at you and brakes out into song. You're looking straight ahead not really paying attention, but then hear, "Oo. Baby, baby, I love you." ... You catch his eye give him a quick smile and continue to walk quickly by but can't help but laugh out loud when around the corner.
Stay posted, for I'm sure there's more to come. It's only 10:30, Monday morning.
5 comments:
you know you will survive finals week when you always have the option to think of those punks at BYU who don't start finals for another week and a half... BOOOOOO
Ha ha. Oh am I sick to miss the stress-tinged hilarity that is finals week? Yes, yes I am...
MINOR CRISIS--My blogs have been deleted (accidentally and quite sorrowfully). I'm trying to see if I can get them back or not, but I can't reuse my address for some reason, so I'm rebuilding. davisongoons.blogspot.com is my new personal blog, with davisonphoto.blogspot.com as my photography blog. Just f.y.i!
Um,find that man and marry him. That's what I would do. If, you know, I were in the middle of finals week in Vegas. ...It's probably a good thing I'm not...
hahahahaha I saw that guy too!!! hahaha I was somewhat alarmed but totally did the same thing as you--burst out in laughter when I was somewhat out of earshot.
Post a Comment