Time flies by! It feels like just yesterday I came home from school for what seemed like a LONG break. Now I'm looking back thinking "Where did the time all go?!"
This summer has been an exciting and eventful one. Between work, family trips, engagements, catching up with friends, new apartment and ward, and even just day to day life it all seems like a blur. Nothing could be bringing me more joy than what has happened, and will be happening in the near future. But, I would not be being truthful if I didn't mention it has been an incredibly stressful but a wonderful learning experience as well. Now that the summer's end is nearing one of the greatest lessons I have taken from the journey is the depth and value of family.
Relationships have always held priority for me, especially family relations. This has held true as much, probably even more, than it has in the past this summer . Spending as much time as possible with my parents and siblings and soon to be sister-in-law has been what has brought me the most joy. Our house has been a little crazy with all that has been going on, but what would life be without at least a little of that? Without the stress how would we know relaxation? Without the struggling, the relief? I would not trade even the smallest part of this summer for anything in the world. I have been stretched in ways I never thought I would be, but I have also seen much more growth than I ever thought possible. What a wonderful journey it has been.
06 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment