23 January 2009

A rocky start, But a Rockin' Experience

The semester is going full swing once again. I can hardly believe I only have one semester after this one on this beautiful campus. I've been trying to remind myself of that as the stresses are hounding each day. There is something unique about this place that cannot be recreated anywhere else.

I believe a large part of this unique feeling is attributed to the incredible people I am surrounded by as I go to classes, church, and throughout town. I am so grateful for the friendships I have made thus far. How great is it that I have two more semesters to make even more friends? After all, who can't use more friends?

I know a lot of you have seen and/or heard about a lot of my stresses over the past couple of weeks, but I want you to know over all "All is well." I know the Lord has a plan for me. Each day I'm striving to become more patient and enjoy the experiences He is giving me here and now.

There is no doubt this semester is going to busier than any previous, but I also anticipate it being one of the best yet. I am adjusting my outlook and attitude and will find something beautiful to rejoice about every day as I am blessed with the experiences and opportunities of this jubilant journey. Regardless of the rocky start, I am determined to make this a rockin' experience!

2 comments:

meagan said...

Good attitude! I envy you your two semesters. Does that mean you graduate in April!?!?

p.s. LOVE the music

mare said...

hey sara, its been a long time since i've caught up with you. thanks heavens for stuff like this. I cant believe you only have one semester left! go get em girl. hope life is great.