A privilege to learn.
For the past few days I've awoken in a strange room, a small apartment and a bubble of a town. After my usual and mundane routine of getting ready in the morning I begin the dreaded hike up to the Ricks. To sit down for class and be 100% excited and interested in what is going to be taught that day has been wonderful -- even American Heritage. The spirit on campus fascinates and engulfs me. I do not believe there could be a happier place for me to be-- no not even Disneyland, because there I am not able to learn so much about the gospel and myself.
In the wonderful town or Rexburg there isn't much to do-- but I have managed to keep myself busy. Hopefully sometime soon I'll start making more friends and we'll start doing more together.
Sorry this is such a jumbled entry, but I wanted to let you all know that I’m a live and well. College life is definitely something that I can get used to. :) However the cooking is still an adventure. Well the night is young and "we like to party" haha wow, I was in class a little to long today- but I’ll write more later! ta ta for now!
07 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for you! College is the best! My Little One's growing up...sniff. =) Don't you party too hard. Save it for the weekends, sista ; )
Yea for Rexburg! See...I told you it was cool. ;)
Post a Comment