It had been a long week for me. Classes are a bit overwhelming, but I was just starting to feel like I had a handle on them. But then dun dun dun, wouldn't you know my laptop would go and completely die on me. Naturally this has made the library my favorite place to be... thus resulting in a greater love for my classes. Ah, isn't school great?
So I took my computer into the help desk which I'd heard fabulous things about. The guys in there were great and tried out about a million different things to try and get it to work again. But alas, it only resulted in the geniuses telling me that they knew how to fix the problem, but were not allowed to do it for liability reasons. Fabulous, thanks for the help. Might I ask, what’s the purpose of a help desk if they aren’t allowed to help you anyways…
Needless to say, I left a little put out, but tried to keep my chin up by singing, “I love technology. But not as much as you, you see. Always and forever.”
26 September 2008
When life gives you lemons.... Make lemonade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha. Oh man. That is such a bummer! Good luck with all that, and yea for loving classes! :)
Hey babe!!! I love you... you rock!!!! And look.. you got throught the labtop trial!!! :)
Post a Comment