22 August 2005

As I walked down the halls of my high school, for the first time this year I was surrounded my so many faces. Some I didn't recognize, others I've known through all of my young schooling years. However, I was walking in a daze because there was something major missing. I felt like there was a giant whole. All of my senior friends. I know that this year is supposed to be my big bang of a year, top of the school, make the most of it everyone says- but it seems really hard to move on without friends who've made all the difference in your life. All the ones who pull you at of those deep wholes, give you hugs when you're down, the ones that you know you can rely on for anything, you can turn to them for help no matter what your problem is. Alas, now I've got you all feeling sorry for me- but that's not the point of this blog. It's to say thank you to you all. To say thanks for being the best of friends whenever anyone needed you. You've always been there no matter what the situation may be- always understood, just listened when I needed to vent my frustrations, made some kind of a joke to cheer me up when I didn't think anything could. You guys really have saved my lives in so many ways! THANK YOU!! My life really has been changed, and I would not be who I am today without each and every one of you! This whole experience is just part of life, and the next step of the journey. As for all of my high school friends, first off I want to apologize for not being myself completely today and for the next couple of days as I’m trying to adjust to this change, but I want you all to know that I love you guys too! I really couldn't ask for better friends. I learn so much from just being around you guys. Lets party on and have the best senior year ever! Thanks again guys for being the best friends ever, I’ll never forget anyone of you! You’ve set an example for me that I will NEVER forget! I love you, don't you dare ever forget that!!

2 comments:

Annegirl said...

Good thing sisters are forever. I love you!

Sara said...

you know it is a good thing :D i love you too!