27 August 2005

The longest week of my life. You know those days that seem to last for forever. Well I would like you to imagine an entire week like that for me. Just for a moment. Did you get it? Well that's how my week has been. I have been bouncing around from one thing to the next- never a moment to just pause and thing to myself. "Self....." etc etc
My first week back at school although it was way different than that I am used to was an amazing experience! I've learned so much- especially about using my time wisely. I hope that all of your weeks went well. Post and let me know something you learned about this week :D

5 comments:

meagan said...

I learned that some things remain comfortably the same even when you keep changing. Like Mr. Downs' list of literary terms. He STILL makes you add #50 and stream-of-consciousness is STILL spelled incorrectly. Somewhat like mashed potatoes, that makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

That will hopefully help me in my Spanish class come November when we freeze to death as the back wall of our classroom is only a canvas sheet stapled to the cinderblocks!?!?!? I heard Aaron can relate.

Annegirl said...

MEAGAN!!!! Oh! They really ought to close that place!

Adriane said...

No way. Adds to the learning experience. Just like the silverfish do for the workplace.

Annegirl said...

And the hobo spiders...they told you about the spiders, right?

Adriane said...

YOU told me about the spiders. And I got up close and personal!