Have you ever stayed up so late (or perhaps all night, like I did last night) and the next day everything seems funny to you? Well when you're with a bunch of your friends and it's late at night you always get some really interesting stories. One of my favorites from last night was this girl- we'll call her Kristin- was with some of her guy friends and girl friends in the bathroom at her home because the guys had asked what it is that took girls so long to get ready in the morning. Kristin was showing them her make-up, hair things, and naturally her tweezers because they are essential. However has she happened to be holding the tweezers (she must have been waving them around or something, but I'll let you make your own visual image here) they ended up going into the nearest eletrical outlet. She was on the floor a moment later. Now all her friends wonder if she really plucks her eyebrows or just singes them off instead.
2 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha!
Um....I mean, no, never. I go to bed at 8 every night (:
tweezers! classic (:
I am totally a morning person. I have no idea what a man catcher is. I wax my eyebrows.
Post a Comment