11 August 2005

This is my first post :D
Once upon at time I didn't know what the word blog meant- and the next day I had one :) My adventure for today is.... Senior pictures. Have you ever wondered to yourself if they are really going to turn out alright because the photographer takes them so quick. I promise you that this only took me about 2 seconds with the photographer. I got the usual comments: adjust your body to the left just a little, turn your head to the right, chin up, tilt your head this way just a little it just goes on and on (although done very quickly). By the end of it I just feel like I'd been twisting a such a strange fashion that there is no possible way for your picture to come out looking normal at all. Now all I can do is wait for a few days to see if the twisting, turn and big smiles will all turn out to be a beautiful glamour shot of Little 'ld me.

6 comments:

Adriane said...

Hey, you have a great blog! I stayed a long time reading great stuff, because, after all, you only have two posts. I want to be your friend because I want to sell you something awesome. I'm most likely a creepy guy who lives in Arkansas and wears reeeally tight wranglers and pointed boots (I would say cowboy hat--but it's so totally cool to wear cowboy hats).

Oh. Or I'm Adriane, annoyed that weird people have commented on your blog already--I took mine off the public access. Oh, and hoping that you don't mind that I'm reading your blog and writing really long comments--I do blab on at night.

I hated my Senior pictures, and will always hate the people I got them from. That's all. The worst is when you find out guys you like that never went to high school with you got ahold of your yearbook from their cousins and their family looked at it...and you HATE your picture in it. Oh well. Uh...sorry I can't keep myself from talking. K Bye.

meagan said...

what's with all the crazy advertisers? ANNOYING!

Ditto to Senior pictures. Good luck!

And awesome blog.

The end (:

embo said...

I soooooo know what you mean! When I was in high school, I went through the same experience of wierd positions and uncomfortable expressions. Unfortunately, mine turned out to be less than average, but after high school you seem to forget about them completely, so don't fret!

Annegirl said...

honey, we're taking you off public access so people stop advertising on here. Remind me when I get home.

Annegirl said...

And Adriane, I only love!

Adriane said...

Oh good. Thanks